viernes, 3 de mayo de 2013

Entry nº 2 I am a writer (first draft written in class and not finished)


 I am a writer (first draft written in class and not finished)

                I sometimes ask me: Do I like writing? To answer this question, I should not only stop for a while and think carefully about what the question means but also analyze certain things.

               I am totally convinced that writing can be a good tool to express feelings and thoughts which are difficult to express in oral discourse, may be because one can think calmly what to say and how to say that. On the other hand, I also know that oral discourse is more spontaneous than written expression. I think that occurs because of the help of body gestures, which we know are not possible in written expression.

             Coming back to my question, I am not sure about my answer, since I realize I do not enjoy writing something for the teacher training college because I have to be aware of the different grammatical rules, as well as the coherence and cohesion of the text. The strange thing is that when I have a problem, I usually find myself writing about it.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario